Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Partnering with Chevrolet

An Adventure in a 2014 Camaro SS Convertible!

I am very excited to partner with Chevrolet! As a photographer I have a need to travel and explore. Those who regularly follow my adventures know I also like to drive. That is why I thought a three week adventure in a Camaro would be a good idea. Makes sense, right? ;-)

Chevrolet, actually the great people behind the brand, loved my idea! They responded by handing over the keys to a 2014 Camaro SS Convertible for use during my adventure. Chevrolet is also paying for my travel expenses during this amazing adventure. I have strict instructions to get out there and explore! So, for three weeks starting October 3, 2013 I will be let loose with a brand new Camaro Convertible.

How great is that!?! It is, from my vantage point, awesome! This adventure will no doubt become a highlight on my journey in photography.

I will share my adventure and photography as a Google Glass Explorer. My entry into the Explorer Program read like this:

#ifihadglass  I would take my friends, first hand, on my journey in photography. I would show them where I was shooting and how I got the shot. I would, no doubt, use Glass to get me there in the first place. ;-)

Thanks to Chevrolet I will be exploring with Google Glass just as I had imagined.

I invite you to follow along as we traverse many of the western states and explore several national parks along the way.

Facebook
Aaron Fuhrman
Chevrolet

Instagram
Aaron Fuhrman
Chevrolet

Twitter
Aaron Fuhrman
Chevrolet

Google+
Aaron Fuhrman
Chevrolet

The map below is the proposed route for our adventure. We are free to explore as we please and will follow this route providing weather conditions do not call for a detour. Link to map: Camaro Adventure

Camaro Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment